Saturday, 3 April 2010

The Easter Bunny's giveaway draw ...

Hi dear Friends, my personal Easter Bunny has just drawn the winner of the book giveaway and because she’s a lovely and generous Bunny, she’s drawn the names of TWO lovely ladies, instead of one:
Congratulations Jane and Jan! Please choose one of the books in the photo below and e-mail me your postal address.


Have a lovely Easter!!!!

6 comments:

Steve said...

Congratulations to all - and Happy Easter!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Antonella I am thrilled - so much nicer than an Easter Egg. Thank you so much to the very cutre Easter Bunny! X

Jan said...

Oh ! my goodness I was so carried away with excitement I forgot to leave a comment ,Your Easter Bunny is delightful ,did I say Iam excited whupeeeeeeeeeeeee,Thankyou ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the 2 winners, how sweet you and your adorable Easter Bunny are! :)
Have a fab Easter day, chocolate-hugs!

Lainey Laine said...

Awwww what a lovely idea!!!! Love Laine xxxx

Sharon said...

Well done to the lucky ladies!! Have a good week my dear!