Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Bye Bye Billy!


This was Billy, a beautiful and lovely kitten that belonged to my best friend. He was just a small bundle of fur but he gave us so much joy and ‘allegria’. Unfortunately Billy is no more. Some horrible car driver hit him and let him die on the small path near his house.
They do hit-and-run to people, so who would care about a little kitten?

16 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Heartbreaking! Billy makes me hope there is a kitty heaven.

Beth said...

What an adorable kitten. I'm so sorry for your friend. :(

Kathryn said...

I am so sorry - people who haven'd had pets don't understand how upsetting it can be to lose one

Tim Atkinson said...

Must say I'm not usually a feline fan, but that little chap looks adorable. Horrible end, poor thing.

Kia said...

Oh, poor little kitty! :( How sad. So sorry for your friend.

Hilda said...

I just do not understand how people can be sooo mean and thoughtless! :'(

My sympathy to your best friend.

dandaworld said...

What a awful end! Poor kitty!!! I simply adore cats, even if I haven't one. If I had the power, I'll abolish cars and insane drivers definitively! :(
Che tristezza!

ADB said...

That is a very cruel end, Antonella. You'll meet Billy again, beyond the Rainbow Bridge.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

awww poor kitty, hugs.

lunarossa said...

Thanks, ladies (and Tim), for your kind words. My daughter cried herself to sleep the other night as she adored Billy. Unfortunately I had to tell her, as we're going to Italy in a couple of weeks and she would have run to look for Billy.

Kia said...

Oh, poor Vicky. Hope your trip to Italy will cheer her up a bit.

Jeannette said...

Oh he was so beautiful, poor little mite. I adore cats and cannot understand why they did not stop and try to help.

Sharon said...

Sorry to hear this, what a tragic way to go :-(

Elizabeth said...

Oh dear, this is the saddest thing, maybe he should have been staying home, such prettiness with so much hope for a full happy life. It saddens me so much.

Stephanie said...

Oh devastating...

Livio Bonino said...

Ciao Lunarossa, sono andato sul blog di Fabrizio e ho trovato un commento in cui parlavi di me. Grazie del pensiero, io ho rallentato molto l'emissione di post sul mio Torino per immagini perchè il nuovo blog
http://piove-governoladro.blogspot.com mi impegna molto:-) e mi diverte
vienimi a trovare su Facebook